Director, Global Artist & Label Services
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/14/2023 8:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director, Global Artist & Label Services jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Global Artist & Label Services postings
Full Time Job
Reporting to the VP, Global Artist & Label Services, the Director, Global Artist & Label Services position will be based out of The Orchard New York City headquarters focusing on the global development of key international labels and releases originating out of the Asia region, with scope to manage artist projects from other markets.
What you'll do
• Serve as NYC-based stakeholder for repertoire originating from the Asian region, with scope to manage projects from other markets, as well as maintain high level relationships with label and artist partners. This includes attending regular meetings with internal and external teams, be available for international travel, and have the capability to bring together strategy bridging opportunities across global offices.
• Oversee a team of direct reports focused on Asia content management. You must ensure the teams have proper guidance and access to all the tools and resources required in order to execute release campaigns.
• Organize and carry out comprehensive release plans. This includes ensuring timely deliveries, budget management, and securing opportunities amongst different departments and external partners as needed.
• Utilize analytic tools to frequently observe priority release performance to help guide decisions and pre and post release planning.
• Guide internal process between Asia, the U.S., and global offices to ensure teams are working efficiently.
Who You Are
• Fluent in English & Korean.
• 6 years of experience in the music and or entertainment industry.
• A highly organized professional that pays close attention to the details with the ability to multi-task and prioritize to tight deadlines.
• You are experienced in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Workspace Applications and are adaptable to new programs.
• A clear and effective communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners and senior management.
• You have good knowledge of the Asia digital space, including music retail, analytics and social media, with an ability to adapt to a constantly changing landscape.
• You are able to adapt quickly to a changing environment with minimal disruption while being a team player.
• You are passionate about the music business and have a desire to build a career in the industry.
What We Give You
• An opportunity to influence music on a global stage.
• A modern, diverse and creative work environment.
• An investment in your learning & development.
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including healthcare coverage, life insurance, generous leave policies, 401K employer matching, Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's), voluntary benefits, industry-leading mental health and fertility coverage, family resources and education financial assistance.
About The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide â€'' distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$100,000 — $110,000 USD