Senior Director, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicLos Angeles, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/8/2023 3:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Senior Director, Digital Marketing jobs in Los Angeles-NY
Search all Senior Director, Digital Marketing postings
Full Time Job
The role runs point across all digital strategy and activations for 10-20 artists and projects at any given time. Our departmentâ€™s Digital Leads are responsible for each artistâ€™s audience and content development, social media marketing, online promotion, influencers and advertising. A key goal of this position is to continually build a diverse portfolio of partnerships and interactions to support and round out overall marketing efforts. Ideal candidate will display the ability to balance music marketing savvy with attention to detail, follow up and execution on a multiple project level. Our team is responsible for working with key social & music partners like TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Apple & Spotify to create campaigns driving awareness and streams for artists like Nardo Wick, Sleepy Hallow & Flo Milli to name a few.
What you'll do:
• The role is set up such that the Digital Lead is ultimate responsible setting goals for our artists/projects, building out timelines, content and activations meant to achieve those goals, secure artist and partner buy-in and execute across all ideas and activations. At the same time, the role is expected to be responsible for social and platform optimization and delivery logistics.
• We spend a ton of time collaborating in brainstorms to delivering custom and creative digital marketing ideas for each artist, presenting them to the artistsâ€™ teams and executing the campaigns. Our ideas to come from our knowledge of music culture, key brands, influencers and out-of-the-box thinking.
• In addition to the high-level creative ideas, weâ€™re also responsible for multiple social accounts with millions of followers and for their activity and growth. A key strategy to encourage audience engagement and growth has been to deliver next level creative both commissioned and designed in-house. The content ranges from custom videos to Snapchat lenses to memes and more.
Who you are:
• Must have at least 3 years of experience running point on digital campaign for rap artists & projects (label experience preferred).
• A deep and thorough knowledge of the modern rap genre/scene with a firm understanding of the history that lead to todayâ€™s market.
• Expertise in running influencer and seeding campaigns.
• Experience in working with staff from social platforms and music streaming sites preferred.
• The job entails both normal business hours as well as other music events at night. Our team is ultra-inclusive and weâ€™re looking for open-minded and passionate music fans who collaborate well and bring a positive energy to any task that comes their way.
• Must be based in or willing to relocate to the Los Angeles metro area.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
California Pay Range
$90,000 — $150,000 USD