Director, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
As Director of Digital Marketing, you will lead and oversee digital strategy and activations for Sony Music Latin's diverse roster. Our Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for each artist's audience growth and development along with social content development, social media marketing, online promotion, influencers and digital advertising. The ideal candidate will display the ability to balance music marketing savvy with attention to detail, follow up and execute on a multiple project level.
What You'll Do
• Responsible for leading digital strategy, execution and, monitoring of digital marketing plans for Sony Music Latin's roster.
• Understand each artist's audience and be responsible for setting goals for each release, building out comprehensive plans which cover social media, paid media, influencer marketing, CRM, and content creation that tie back to the overall project objectives through tactics that resonate with the artist fanbase.
• Develop digital campaigns with a specific aim for impact with DSPs such as Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, etc.
• Collaborate in brainstorming sessions to deliver custom and creative digital marketing ideas for each artist, presenting them to artists' teams to get their buy-in and execute these campaigns.
• Lead a team of five marketeers, each with their own specialized area of expertise, CRM, social media/asset creation, paid media campaigns, and influencer marketing.
• Review, analyze, interpret, and draw insights from internal data and campaign performance to optimize campaigns to reach project objectives.
• Develop and maintain relationships with social partners such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and TikTok, as well as different vendors/agencies.
• Oversee and grow Sony Music Latin's social media accounts, website, newsletters. Supporting our artists releases through all platforms.
Who You Are
• 5 years of digital marketing experience, preferably in music or entertainment industry.
• Creative, digitally savvy, and with an overarching knowledge of the different areas of digital marketing (social media, paid media, CRM, websites, influencer marketing).
• Proactive, analytical and with a keen attention to detail.
• At least one year leading a team.
• Experience in working with social platforms and music streaming sites preferred.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.