Director, Cloud Systems
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 12/20/2019 8:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Director, Cloud Systems jobs in New York-NY
Search all Director, Cloud Systems postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Cloud Systems?
The Director Sales & Marketing Systems will coordinate all IT activities related to the design, development and support of processes and systems for consolidating revenue processing for 3rd Party Distribution customers and Sony Music Japan.
The Director's responsibilities may include, but will not be limited to:
• Responsible for planning, designing, organizing, directing, and controlling the activities in the support, deployment and utilization of the IT systems involved to support all business processes related to Revenue Processing and JV accounting for hybrid artist services agreements.
• Provide strategic leadership, guidance, and direction to senior management in the area of specific business requirements, on other business processes and system priorities.
• Evaluate support processes and makes recommendations to improve productivity and efficiency.
• Demonstrate sound practices in recruiting, hiring, training, counseling, appraising, career coaching, and termination of employees and/or consultants
• Coordinate the development and review of service level agreements to continually increase customer satisfaction.
• Interacts with Senior Management to provide project and team status reports.
• Direct system and operations support relative to Jira tickets associated with the maintenance and enhancement of assigned systems; serve as a liaison to internal systems and business owners and outside vendors of operational systems.
• Must ensure that adequate controls and risk management practices are in place within functional accountabilities.
• Responsible for accepting other duties and responsibilities as assigned by executive management.
• Ability to manage and co-ordinate with multiple outsourced engineering providers in India, Ukraine, Australia and Budapest
• Flexibility to work with teams in different time zones and specifically providing support during Japanese business hours
• Bachelor's degree in business or MIS or related experience. Advanced degree a plus.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in the Music Industry preferably in Finance or IT
• Minimum of 5 years experience in system/business process implementation
• Track record of deploying large scale projects across multiple geographies
• An understanding of information technology concepts and their strategic application to the music industry.
• The ability to deliver IT projects on schedule and within budget is required. Demonstrated project management experience required. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.