Digital Sales Account Manager - Us Latin
Sony MusicMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 9/1/2020 2:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Digital Sales Account Manager - Us Latin jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Digital Sales Account Manager - Us Latin postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Sales Account Manager - Us Latin? About Sony Music Entertainment
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We've played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We've nurtured some of music's most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we're committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.
The Digital Accounts Manager will manage strategic audio programming and content curation to maximize revenue and exposure for the artist across a variety of streaming platforms such as Spotify or Apple Music, Pandora, Deezer, SoundCloud and Tidal.
• Managing day to day digital content business with select online services.
• Responsible for meeting content sales, revenue, and marketing goals.
• Drive new business initiatives with the account to maximize sales and exposure for artists.
• Propose and execute sales campaigns with timely featured positioning for artists, new & catalog releases, and other strategic initiatives.
• Develop strong relationships across multiple areas within the accounts, including content/editorial, product marketing, sponsorship, operations, reporting, executive levels, and related 3rd party providers.
• Work closely with the head of digital business, head of streaming services, marketing managers and production managers communicating issues and roadblocks to ensure effective performance of projects.
• Share insight, analysis, and recommendations with accounts to improve our mutual businesses.
• Regularly communicate the status of artist campaigns, new initiatives, and other account activity.
• Assist in solving operations, reporting, technology, and business issues to ensure efficiency.
• 4 years of prior experience in account/client management or digital content sales, distribution, or promotion as well as digital sales analysis.
• Experience managing, programming, and optimizing music services or prior record label experience.
• Proficient knowledge of music streaming platforms such as Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora, Deezer, SoundCloud and/or Tidal and their related best practices.
• Extensive Excel skills to handle high volume reporting, filtering and analysis.
• Bachelor's degree required in related field(s).
• Conversational and written fluency in Spanish.
• Ability to generate reports from various in-house systems and make strategic recommendations.
• Prior experience at a digital content services company or digital services provider.
• Strong knowledge of the music industry and related social media news, trends, and the competitive landscape.
• Strong understanding and passion for Latin music genres including Latin Urban, Regional Mexican, and Latin Pop.
• Excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and under pressure while balancing priorities.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Proficient in PowerPoint and Word. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.