Digital Operations Account Management Temp
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
About Sony Music Entertainment
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We've played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We've nurtured some of music's most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we're committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.
Sony Music Entertainment is seeking a Digital Operations Account Management Temp to support its US Digital Operations group. This position is based in New York and will report to the Associate Director, Digital Operations.
The ideal candidate will be available to work full time Thursday - Monday, including the weekend.
• Assist with reviewing and clearing ownership conflicts and reference overlaps
• Assist with and respond to daily time-sensitive whitelisting, manual claiming, claim releasing and conflict requests
• Manage inbound emails for rights management concerns
• Complete time-sensitive data entry internally and in partner content management systems
• Complete partner throughput monitoring including tracking catalog backfills/updates
• Complete partner and label outreach/communications
• Monitor and action partner failure reports
• Run and analyze reports
• Provide general support of US and Account Management teams
• Assist with Facebook, YouTube claiming and whitelisting over weekends
• Ability to handle many complex and time-sensitive projects simultaneously
• Must work well under deadline pressure; detailed-oriented, adaptable and accepting of abrupt change and unforeseen challenges
• Ability to drive projects from initiation to completion independently
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communications skills including the ability to communicate independently with external partners, senior management and Sony Music Labels
• Experience working with general index databases, advanced proficiency in Excel and Word, and intermediate proficiency in Access.
• Knowledge of SME internal systems a plus (e.g. GRAS, RPS, GLORES, AOMA, DRA, EOM, MMDS, and JIRA)
• Ideal candidate must have at least 2-4 years experience in the digital (or physical) supply chain area
• College degree required
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.