Creative Administration Coordinator
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/28/2021 11:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Creative Administration Coordinator jobs in New York-NY
Search all Creative Administration Coordinator postings
Full Time Job
You will play an important and multi-faceted role in the creative work of the label, providing strong detailed administrative support in the commission and production of visuals in cover art, photography, social media content. As you get established, you will have the opportunity to take on more responsibilities and continue to grow.
What you'll do:
• Work closely with our marketing team and art directors to set up and support photoshoots and commission artwork for use in covers, press and publicity, social media content, marketing materials.
• Create and route budgets, set up vendors (photographers, producers, stylists, hair and makeup artists), pay advances and invoices.
• Work with the legal team on contracts with artists, designers, and photographers.
• Know where each project stands and follow through on all outstanding details.
• Archive photoshoots for future use.
• Review artwork and prepare licenses for artwork being routed for approval
• Researching artwork agreements for various departments, such as Business Affairs, and the label group
• Assisting and supporting the VP, Creative with scheduling travel and handling expense reports
• Research and license photographs and illustrations from outside stock vendors (ie Getty and Shutterstock).
Who you are:
• Detail-oriented with a courteous, cooperative, and team-oriented attitude.
• Organized and calm under pressure, with strong project management skills, able to juggle and prioritize multiple projects with short turnaround times.
• Able to learn quickly, maintain focus, and be a resourceful self-starter.
• Comfortable with learning various software systems needed in performing the job (PRS, Concur, AOMA, Carma, Report C200, Master Budget, and others).
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.