Coordinator, Video Release Planning
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Video catalog is a priority for CMG and we are looking for an operationally minded individual to be part of a team focused on the set up and delivery of catalog content to key partners. This individual is responsible for operational tasks related to the management of our digital video catalog and various related clean up activities.
What you'll do:
• Assist with the management of the video catalog including scheduling, tracking and delivery of assets
• Execute special projects related to catalog video
• Research of current video assets on partner sites
• Managing video assets in our Sony proprietary systems
• Interact and communicate with many internal departments as well as outside partners
Who you are:
You have a strong knowledge of the current digital landscape and familiarity with the major platforms (Apple Music, Amazon, YouTube, etc). Excellent communication, organization and time management skills. Strong analytic and problem solving skills. An ability to work effectively under pressure, balance priorities and take initiative. Experience with Sony systems AOMA, GRPS, JIRA a plus. Operational background a plus.
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's)
About Sony Music Entertainment
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We've played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We've nurtured some of music's most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we're committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.