Coordinator, Release Planning
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
• Release Planning and Scheduling for assigned Epic artist projects. This includes all aspects of digital release planning for audio and video: setting due dates for audio/video/artwork; pushing other departments to hit those deadlines; scheduling/ordering/tracking products
• Obtain credits and metadata information, and enter that into the GRAS label copy system for digital and physical products
• Create and schedule artist Merchandise products in the GRAS/GRPS/CDS systems
• Create and schedule Ringtone and Ringback products in the GRAS/GRPS/AOMA systems
• Create download code fulfillment pages with outside vendors and assign download redemption codes for Vinyl inserts and Promotions/Commerce contests
• Provide accurate metadata to other Epic and Sony departments, using discretion and being mindful of confidentiality
• Handle confidential pre-release assets and information responsibly
• Enter and track JIRA tickets for audio and video QC and upload to Sony delivery systems
• Enter keywords and YouTube descriptions for videos
• Enter & confirm successful delivery of sale pricing campaigns at digital partners
• Field audio/video promotional requests via AOMA and Promo Tool systems
• Provide back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
• Oversee copyright and business affairs clearances for digital/physical products
• Work with the Video Promotion and Digital Operations to set up and maintain VEVO pages
• College graduate preferred with 1 year of previous administrative experience in the music business preferred.
• Flexibility in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
• Strong and professional written and oral communication skills.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.