Sony MusicCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 8/11/2021 10:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Promotion jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Promotion postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Promotion?
Full Time Job
This individual will provide administrative support to Epic's GM and SVP, Promotion, as well as various members of the Promotion department. This includes answering phones, arranging travel, maintaining expenses, and pulling industry reports. This is an exciting opportunity to grow your skills and build your career in a fast-paced, hyper creative environment. Join us, the stage is yours!
What you'll do:
• Work directly with Epic's General Manager, handling the day to day administrative duties of the department.
• Provide back-up administrative support for senior members of Epic's Promotion departments - this includes answering phones, scheduling travel, completing expense reports and helping with other administrative support tasks.
• Pulling daily industry charts including, but not limited to BDS Encore, Mediabase, Soundscan, Shazam
• Work with department members in creating ad hoc reports on market/song conditions.
Who you are:
• A college degree and prior administrative experience required.
• Previous music experience such as internships within the music industry or working at a college radio station is strongly preferred.
• Attention to detail and time management is of the utmost importance.
• Highly organized.
• Proficiency in Computer skills (Outlook, MS Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop is a plus).
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of Radio systems is a plus (BDS Encore, Mediabase, All Access, etc).
• Ability to adapt well to constant change.
• An ability to prioritize and follow through on all duties.
• Upholding standards of conduct and compliance guidelines.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.