Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/3/2023 10:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Coordinator, Podcasts jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Podcasts postings
Full Time Job
The Global Podcast Division is growing quickly and we now need a Coordinator who will be responsible for providing support to the Executive Vice President, Co Head Global Podcasts and the Senior Vice President of Podcast Business Development & Operations. You'll also be involved in helping the podcast team to run smoothly. We are looking for a highly pro-active and engaged self-starter with experience in administrative duties, as well as an interest in being involved in more extensive projects concerning podcasting. We're passionate about podcasts, so you need to be too!
What you'll do:
• You'll perform general administrative support and run the diaries for the EVP and SVP. This includes but is not limited to screening and directing phone calls and some emails, maintaining calendars, organizing meetings / special events, submitting expenses on their behalf and handling extensive US and international travel arrangements.
• Assist the EVP and SVP in day to day tasks such as helping to prepare reports, sourcing materials for presentations, preparation of meeting rooms and ensuring guests are welcomed warmly and professionally.
• Provide research support to the wider podcast production team concerning creative ideas that are in development.
• Prepare business expense reports or other required materials in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Provide creative input and ideas on projects.
• Provide research and informational support, prepare decks in PowerPoint or Keynote.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's Degree with 2 years administrative experience.
• You'll be exceptionally organized with strong time management skills.
• You should be detail oriented and be able to multi-task.
• Ideally, you'll have a passion and interest in podcasts.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (Photoshop a plus but not required).
• You'll be a great communicator and have strong written skills.
• You'll have a calm, positive, and professional demeanor.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40,000 to $50,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.