Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/11/2021 6:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Administrative Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Coordinator, Podcast jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Podcast postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Podcast?
Full Time Job
The Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Senior Vice President of Business Development & Operations (Podcasting) as well as supporting VP's of the Podcast Group across Ad Sales, Marketing and Ad Ops. We are looking for a highly pro-active and engaged self-starter with experience in administrative duties as well as an interest in being involved in more extensive projects.
What you'll do:
• Perform general administrative support for the SVP and 3 VP's of the Podcast Group. This includes but is not limited to screening and directing phone calls and emails, maintaining calendars, organizing meetings/special events, and handling T&E.
• Create department decks in PowerPoint, including content detail and graphics.
• Prepare business expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Assist with partner management tasks (special mailings and events)
• Support sales & marketing department with collateral creation (one sheets, decks, promo graphics in Adobe, splash pages, audiograms).
• Provide creative input and ideas on projects.
• Provide back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• 2 years administrative experience.
• The candidate should also have a passion for the podcast business.
• A qualified candidate should be detail oriented and be able to multi-task.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite & Photoshop
• Strong and effective written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional time management skills required.
• An ability to follow through on all duties.
• Calm, positive, and professional demeanor.
• Ability to work with all types of personalities, resourcefulness and self-confidence.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.