Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 4/14/2021 11:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Marketing? As a Coordinator, Marketing you will be responsible for providing administrative support in helping to ensure the efficient day-to-day operation of the Marketing Department at RCA Records. This is a unique opportunity to grow your skills and build your career in a fast-paced, hyper creative environment while influencing how music reaches listeners around the world.
What you'll do:
• Provide administrative support including answering phones, coordinating messengers/mailings, ordering promo product, submitting expenses, organizing travel, processing invoices, maintaining budgets, pulling Media Base Reports, organizing Weekly Sales, Digital and other Marketing research information.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department to set up new vendors and process invoices.
• Coordinate with Touring and Logistics on artists activities and scheduling.
• Maintain marketing tools (CDs, videos, photos, jpegs) and manage distributing to internal and external parties as needed.
• Prepare all invoices for payment and work closely with Marketing Planning department on Artist Union Dues and other deductions for assignment of fund.
• Update Artist Development Reports and Artist One Sheets on a bi-weekly basis.
• Coordinate with publicists on scheduling, running phoners, getting elements out to press.
• Coordinate with College Marketing team on activities and tools.
• Assist with organizing artist appearances (keeping calendar for artists, make sure ALL details are being handled (flights, cars, hotels, timings of event, contacts, etc.)
Who you are:
• At least one year of administrative experience.
• At least one year of experience in the music industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong organizational skills.
• PRS experience.
• Ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritize.
• General knowledge of music is helpful, as is some industry knowledge (who does what, etc).
• Strong communication skills.
• Displays professionalism.
• Team Player.
• Thirst to learn.
• Attention to detail.
• Quick learner.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.