Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Marketing provides administrative support to the SVP, Marketing and other product managers in the day to day management of artist projects.
• Provide administrative support to the SVP, Marketing and other product managers including answering phones, coordinating messengers/mailings, ordering promo product, submitting expenses, organizing travel, processing invoices, maintaining budgets, pulling Media Base Reports, organizing Weekly Sales, Digital and other Marketing research information.
• Coordinate with the Finance Department to set up new vendors and process invoices.
• Maintain marketing tools (CDs, videos, photos, jpegs) and manage distributing to internal and external parties as needed.
• Prepare all invoices for payment and work closely with Marketing Planning department on Artist Union Dues and other deductions for assignment of fund.
• Update Artist Development Reports and Artist One Sheets on a bi-weekly basis.
• Coordinate with publicists on scheduling, running phoners, getting elements out to press.
• Coordinate with street teams/outside marketing companies on activities and tools.
• Assist with organizing artist appearances (keeping calendar for artists, make sure ALL details are being handled (flights, cars, hotels, timings of event, contacts, etc).
• At least one year of administrative experience.
• At least one year of experience in the music industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritize.
• General knowledge of music is helpful, as is some industry knowledge (who does what, etc).
• Strong communication skills.
• Displays professionalism.
• Team Player.
• Thirst to learn.
• Attention to detail.
• Quick learner.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.