Coordinator, Marketing - Commercial Partnerships
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As a member of the Marketing Department, this individual will assist with the development and execution of effective marketing campaigns and promotions in partnership with One Sony stakeholders and external partners. They will work closely with Commercial Partnerships departments and across SME labels to increase consumption, audience development and engagement for SME artists.
What you'll do:
• Assist with the execution of sales events across SME frontline labels including: meet and greets, fan events, and pop-up installations.
• Assist with One Sony and external marketing initiatives in collaboration with internal departments from planning to execution including; pitching artists that align with One Sony partners' goals; drafting required artist deliverables; negotiating with artist management and labels on behalf of One Sony partners; ensuring timely execution of agreements and artist deliverables; and managing any on-site artist relations.
• Manage department and marketing campaign budgets by: processing invoices, requesting invoices, tracking payments and providing status updates on payments.
• Work with internal departments to clear content for One Sony partners for in-store, online, and conference product demos.
• Work with internal to create and maintain touring & video production schedules, as well as updated label rosters to share with external partners.
• Assist with multi-artist partner engagements (e.g. Facebook, Tik Tok, etc) and general departmental support as needed.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience
• Creative and collaborative with the ability to prioritize, multitask, focus and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous experience working directly with artists and artist management
• Exceptional communication and time management skills
• Strong relationship management preferred
• Must be able to work independently
• Microsoft Suite proficient
• Adobe Pro, Canva, and Photoshop proficiency preferred
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40k to $50k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.