Coordinator, Marketing -
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/13/2023 4:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Marketing - jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Coordinator, Marketing - postings
Full Time Job
Coordinator, Marketing - (Human Re Sources Label)
Human Re-Sources is seeking a Coordinator, Marketing to join it's LA-based team.
What you'll do
• Support HRS Marketing/Artist Strategy function to bring marketing campaigns and new initiatives to life
• Assist in development of release rollouts
• Execute on campaign logistics (social posts, providing marketing drivers, etc)
• Support creative team in creation of digital media and digital marketing materials
• Stay informed about industry trends, competitor activities, and audience preferences. Provide actionable insights to refine marketing strategies
• Join weekly calls with artist teams to discuss marketing strategies, align on goals, and contribute your insights and ideas to enhance rollout strategies
• Build and maintain strong relationships with media outlets, influencers and tastemakers
• Collaborate with the Director of Artist Strategy and Marketing to enlist third-party companies for the development of essential tools and campaigns and supervise their execution
Who you are
• Previous experience in the music industry is a plus.
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to collaborate and build relationships with cross-functional teams
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and project management tools
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
• Passion for music and music industry trends
• Highly proficient in leveraging the latest social media platforms and staying updated on industry trends
• A deep understanding of Hip Hop & R&B music, media outlets, influencers and tastemakers
• Ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative marketing ideas
What we give you
• You'll join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
About The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide â€'' distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
California Pay Range
$45,000 — $45,000 USD