Coordinator, International Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/9/2019 6:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, International Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, International Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, International Marketing? The Coordinator will be involved with all aspects of project marketing and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the International Marketing team.
Administrative responsibilities include:
• Receive, screen and route incoming telephone calls.
• Maintain calendar and coordinate project conference calls with affiliates and telephone/video conferences as needed.
• Coordinate and draft correspondence and presentations using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Prepare business expense reports and process invoices in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Coordinate international travel and prepare detailed travel itineraries prior to each trip.
• Maintain lists/databases for the department.
• Assist with organization of meetings and events including set-up, catering, etc.
• Provide back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
Coordinate aspects of project related marketing including:
• Coordinate project releases and schedules for each territory.
• Compile marketing promotion requests with Sony international affiliates and liaise with artist management for approval.
• Coordinate and manage international artist promotion including phone interviews with foreign journalists.
• Distribute project related tools and assets to each international market.
• Collect, analyze, research and distribute information including weekly international sales and chart information.
• Daily management and upkeep of international one sheets.
• Attend and participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and with 1-2 years of administrative experience in an international and/or marketing department or a related field preferred.
• Passionate about music. Love of travel and foreign culture.
• Great diplomacy and people skills; foreign languages a strong plus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Basic Knowledge of Keynote.
• Enthusiastic, energetic, ''always available'' attitude.
• Keen Interest of the international music marketplace.
• Ability to think independently and take action without supervision.
• Ability to create and develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvements.
• Ability to make sound decisions and solve a variety of problems.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as in the work environment and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.