Coordinator, International Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Coordinator will be involved with all aspects of project marketing and will be responsible for providing administrative support to the International Marketing team.
Administrative responsibilities include:
• Receive, screen and route incoming telephone calls.
• Maintain calendar and coordinate project conference calls with affiliates and telephone/video conferences as needed.
• Coordinate and draft correspondence and presentations using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Prepare business expense reports and process invoices in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Coordinate international travel and prepare detailed travel itineraries prior to each trip.
• Maintain lists/databases for the department.
• Assist with organization of meetings and events including set-up, catering, etc.
• Provide back-up support for other members of the department as needed.
Coordinate aspects of project related marketing including:
• Coordinate project releases and schedules for each territory.
• Compile marketing promotion requests with Sony international affiliates and liaise with artist management for approval.
• Coordinate and manage international artist promotion including phone interviews with foreign journalists.
• Distribute project related tools and assets to each international market.
• Collect, analyze, research and distribute information including weekly international sales and chart information.
• Daily management and upkeep of international one sheets.
• Attend and participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree and with 1-2 years of administrative experience in an international and/or marketing department or a related field preferred.
• Passionate about music. Love of travel and foreign culture.
• Great diplomacy and people skills; foreign languages a strong plus.
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Basic Knowledge of Keynote.
• Enthusiastic, energetic, ''always available'' attitude.
• Keen Interest of the international music marketplace.
• Ability to think independently and take action without supervision.
• Ability to create and develop ideas that lead to positive change/improvements.
• Ability to make sound decisions and solve a variety of problems.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities as well as in the work environment and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.