Coordinator, Finance & Operations
Sony MusicRutherford, NJ
Full Time Job
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Responsible for file maintenance input into CDS (ERP-Enterprise Resource System) for selection master financial data and pricing attributes for all owned and distributed labels. Includes price card/base pricing, campaign and regional discounts, contracts, price exceptions/overrides, mass price changes, and re-pricing processes. Position will also process various SAP miscellaneous billing and collections and follow-up as needed. Provide light administration and coordination for various departmental tasks as needed.
This position will also work closely with all department staff plus the Sales Administration and Supply Chain Management teams to ensure timely and accurate input of pricing and deal information for new releases, as well as catalog programs and deals and the resolution of any coding discrepancies and/or conflicts. Additionally, the position will work closely with the digital finance team to provide billing and collection follow-up and will work closely with the Credit and AR teams.
• Maintenance of article financial data requires input of pricing parameters and customer related restrictions
• Maintenance of campaigns, regional deals, and contract pricing based on approved documentation from Sales
• Input article specific price changes and mass base price changes for price devaluations
• Review audit reports for pricing and deal files to ensure accuracy
• Work with digital team to prepare billing and collection follow-up as needed
• Contact customers via phone and email for collection resolution
• Liaise with corporate cash management team to identify and apply payments
• Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable/Credit Department
• Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management teams when necessary to accelerate the collection process
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with customers and sales teams
• Assist with tasks associated with online billing and adjustments as needed
• Coordinate departmental tasks as needed, including but not limited to processing expenses, travel, departmental gratis, coding of invoices and time sheets
• 4 year college degree (business or finance preferred)
• Work Experience: 1-3 years preferred, specifically with ERP system of some type (SAP, Oracle, or Legacy System)
• Solid written and verbal communications skills
• Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task projects and meet deadlines
• Computer literacy: Outlook, and Excel, Powerpoint