Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Columbia Records is looking for a Coordinator, Digital Marketing who is passionate about music, internet culture, paid media, trends and analytics. In order to provide top-notch service to our artists, you will assist in conceptualizing compelling campaigns and then execute measurable initiatives in order to increase engagement and growth across different channels. We're looking for a talented, charismatic individual who is eager to play a significant role on our Digital Team and contribute to cutting edge creative campaigns that make their mark on the internet forever.
What you'll do:
• Assist in creation and execution of artists' messaging calendars on socials, website, and email newsletters
• Monitor online chatter and communities and share updates with senior team.
• Gather and collate information to provide senior management with reports, inclusive of ongoing strategy and placements.
• Collaborate with digital marketing managers, and product managers to coordinate content delivery.
• Learn existing tools to streamline digital media processes and explore new methodologies to further innovate workflow
• Maintain digital assets (link maintenance, video descriptions, tags, etc)
• Assist in developing and execution of plans to highlight and stimulate user-generated content.
Who you are:
• At least 1 year of relevant music and/or digital marketing experience.
• Social media & internet culture obsessed. Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with all social platforms. Comprehensive knowledge of overall digital trends and resources.
• Superb written and oral communication skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Creative, collaborative, innovative thinking, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
• Adaptive to change and consistently meets deadlines.
• Personable and actively emerged in music culture and its consumption across multiple channels.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and can be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
• A team player that is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to help the team.
• Basic HTML skills.
• Solid experience with full Adobe Suite (photo video editing programs), TikTok/YouTube/IG analytics dashboards.
• Extensive knowledge of the hip hop and R&B Genres.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching.
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
• We invest in your professional growth & development.
• Time off for a winter recess.
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $45,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.