Coordinator, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/16/2021 5:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Digital Marketing jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Coordinator, Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Digital Marketing?
Full Time Job
We are looking for a creative, well-organized and self-motivated Coordinator, Digital Marketing who is passionate about rap music & culture, internet trends and analytics. This role will work closely with our digital project leads, supporting artist and project launches, managing logistics, platform optimization and marketing execution. This role is an incredibly important part of our digital team and label structure and as such, we are looking for candidates who excel in creativity, organization with a high music-IQ. Candidates should be prepared and excited to contribute to marketing discussions regularly with thoughtful additions that leverage their proximity to youth and music culture.
What you'll do:
• Work with the digital and content teams to execute campaigns for our artists or label profiles.
• Utilize real time marketing techniques and take advantage of online opportunities after evaluating potential risks
• Assist in the creation of content strategies and editorial calendars
• Gather and collate information to provide senior management with reports, inclusive of ongoing strategy and placements
• Learn existing tools to streamline digital media processes and explore new methodologies to further innovate workflow
• Maintain digital assets (link maintenance, video descriptions, tags, etc)
• Participate in marketing discussions and project/artist brainstorms
Who you are:
• At least 1 year of relevant music and/or digital marketing experience
• Highly versed in rap, social media & internet culture. Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with all social platforms
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely detail-oriented and self-organized
• Creative, collaborative, and innovative thinking skills
• Experience & desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills
• Adaptive to change and consistently meets deadlines
• Comprehensive knowledge of overall digital trends and resources.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.