Coordinator, Creative Services
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Creative Services will assist and support the Creative Director, RCA Records, with scheduling meetings, travel, phone calls, expense reports and other administrative duties. He/she will also facilitate the Art Department's design administration needs by coordinating photo shoots, preparing documents necessary for licensing images and photo shoots including artwork agreements, processing invoices, preparing reports, archiving photo shoots and handling a variety of design administration duties.
The Coordinator, Creative Services position includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• Assisting and supporting the Creative Director with scheduling meetings and travel, screening calls, handling expense reports, timesheets and special projects upon request.
• Working with RCA label product managers and finance team to prepare budgets and process invoices.
• Working with the RCA Creative Manager to review artwork and prepare licenses for artwork being routed for approval.
• Working with the Director of Admin to prepare documents necessary for photo shoots, including artwork agreements, invoices/advances, vendor setups, certificates of insurance, routing artwork budgets, reconciling budgets, etc.
• Working with the Art Directors to archive photo shoots.
• Assisting in implementing policies regarding artwork rights and usage.
• Retrieving artwork for Labels/Clients, upon request.
• Researching artwork agreements for various departments, such as Business Affairs, and the label group.
• Assisting and trouble-shooting various departmental issues.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position in a fast-paced environment.
• Entertainment industry or Creative experience preferred.
• Bachelor's degree, preferred.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, preferred.
• Able to communicate effectively.
• A team player, but can take initiative and see through projects independently
About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.