Coordinator, Creative Marketing & Media
Sony MusicNashville, TN
Full Time Job
As a Coordinator, Creative Marketing and Media, you will play a key role in supporting the team to help our artists deliver music to their fans. You will provide administrative and project support to the head of Marketing and help with the day-to-day management of assigned artist projects. The candidate will also act as direct support for the media team. The position requires interaction with members of senior management and other high-level internal and external contacts.
Want to learn more about Sony Music Nashville and our roster of record-breaking country music talent? Check out more details at https://sonymusicnashville.com/.
What you'll do:
• Act as administrative support for the SVP of Marketing and VP of Media by managing calendars, compiling agenda items for marketing strategy meetings, and monitoring important label documents
• Maintain the balance of the marketing and media budgets by reviewing and processing invoices, setting up vendors, generating purchase orders, and processing expenses for department leads
• Act as support to additional marketing coordinators when needed by attending artist meetings, taking notes, and updating or completing artist one sheets, sizzle reels, and ad assets (posters, print ads, mailers, etc.)
• Support departmental interns through the selection, training, and work oversight processes
• Research and maintain a media contact base and assist media leads in writing, updating, and maintaining their media tools
• Coordinate internal and external meetings and events and support coverage of television performances, photoshoots, award shows, and others by preparing talent for appearances
Who you are:
• A self-starter with experience providing administrative support in a music, lifestyle, entertainment, or creative industry (preferred)
• A creative team member with demonstrated experience and understanding of the current marketing and media landscapes as well as digital platforms
• A detail-oriented individual with strong organizational and communication skills and proficiencies in Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge of Salesforce, Canva, Podchaser, MuckRack, etc. are a great addition!
• A music afficionado with a working knowledge of the country music industry and pop culture events (CMA, ACM, Grammys, and more!) (preferred)
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.