Coordinator, Creative Legacy
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As Legacy Coordinator you will play a key role in delivering some of the most established artist's catalog to the world. Your role would act as a coordinator between the Creative department, A&R and Marketing by facilitating the administration of various design needs including licensing and photo research, scheduling photo shoots and handling invoices and setting up vendors. This is a unique opportunity to reach listeners around the world.
What you'll do:
• Research photographs from Sony Music's vast photo and recording archive.
• Support Visual A&R with contracts for photographers, illustrators and other outside creative vendors.
• Support the VP of Creative with travel planning, meeting schedules, expenses, etc.
• Research and license photographs and illustrations from outside stock houses. i.e. Getty and Shutterstock
• Coordinate messengers and FedEx shipments for department.
Who you are:
• 1 – 2 years relevant experience; experience working with digital supply chain/general index databases/basic licensing contracts a plus
• A thoughtful, organized and results-oriented professional
• An excellent communicator and enthusiastic collaborator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development