Coordinator, Commercial Partnerships
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 6/12/2023 12:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Commercial Partnerships jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Commercial Partnerships postings
Full Time Job
As a Coordinator, Commercial Partnerships, Columbia Records, you will play a key role in the Commercial Partnerships team by supporting the tasks needed to deliver music for our artists. Your role will include general administrative support, compiling, generating, and distributing daily, weekly and monthly sales figures, reports and campaign specific assets. This is a great opportunity to join a label Commercial Partnerships team.
What you'll do:
• Assist in obtaining and distributing artist and product assets for sales and marketing purposes.
• Communicate and provide updated/relevant publicity photos, cover art, and other assets for upcoming releases, artist pages, on-line banners, etc. to retail business partners.
• Direct support to DSP account team members who oversee releases responsibilities & relationships across Spotify, Apple, Amazon, Pandora, YouTube, SoundCloud, & more.
• Research, make record of, and distribute as necessary significant features and placements of artist and product marketing initiatives for senior label management, label marketing teams, and artist management.
• Set-up and participate on retail sales/marketing calls & meetings while taking notes to distribute to participants.
• Monitor and communicate charting information & social media posting commitments across key artist campaigns.
• Compiling key information across multiple departments to be used for partner updates & internal reporting
• Coordinating and distributing show tickets and passes across all partners.
• Assist in coordination and submission of release information (including artist, title, upc, pricing, etc.) to ensure timely setup of product pages at Amazon.com.
• Maintain business partner and account contact records
• Maintain detail on advertising and budget commitments and generate retail marketing planners for internal use by Commercial Partnerships and marketing teams.
• Direct admin work for Vice President, Commercial Partnerships.
Who you are:
• You will have at least 1 year experience with working knowledge in physical and digital music industry with prior experience in music and sales/distribution strongly preferred.
• You will have a Bachelor's degree.
• An exceptional communicator with extraordinary time management skills.
• A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, analytic, and interpersonal skills while being able to work independently.
• You will have the ability to manage time and priorities set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
• An extremely organized professional and be able to create and maintain very strong business relationships.
• Must be available on evenings & weekends for events and to monitor new music releases, chart updates, and other important campaign tentpoles.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$40,000 — $50,000 USD