Coordinator, Commercial Partnerships
Sony MusicCulver City, NY
Full Time Job
As Coordinator, Commercial Partnerships at Sony Music Entertainment you will play a fundamental role in supporting the LA-based Commercial Partnerships team across key digital commercial partnerships including, but not limited to, Apple, Amazon, TikTok and Snapchat. The role holds additional responsibilities as a vital member of the US Filtr team, driving strategy for SME-owned and operated playlist brands. The role reports to the Senior Director, Commercial Partnerships.
What you'll do:
• Support the Sony Commercial Partnerships team in day-to-day management of key digital partners
• Reoccurring and ad-hoc projects to ensure best in class service for partners and labels
• Organize and distribute centralized release schedule across multiple partners
• Aid in the management of DSP advertising budgets
• Drive trafficking of advertising assets between creative, account managers and DSPs
• Ingest and analyze weekly & monthly data to drive insights and increase performance
• Contribute to US playlisting strategy team for SME-owned and operated playlist brands
• Organize weekly pitches from labels for review by playlist curators
• Lead curation for several playlist brands, leveraging track performance data
• Monitor creation and trafficking of playlist branding and advertising assets across multiple DSPs and paid media platforms
• Post pre-approved social media content across owned social accounts
Who you are:
• One to two years of experience implementing digital sales and marketing campaigns
• Fundamental knowledge of music business, subscription streaming platforms, digital/social marketing strategy and playlisting
• Developed understanding of how to use and leverage data and associated visualization tools
• Eagerness to learn about the behaviors and platforms that drive growth in music subscription/ consumption
• Passionate individual that enjoys working in a creative and forwarding thinking media environment
• Pro multi-tasker and collaborator that thrives in a team setting
• Possesses strong leadership and presentation skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $40k to $50K. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.