Coordinator, College Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 3/18/2021 9:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, College Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, College Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, College Marketing? Sony Music U is the College Marketing team within Sony Music Entertainment. The focus for SMU is to provide a funnel for top collegiate minds to enter the music industry as well as play an essential part in the artist development process of Sony Music's emerging artists.
The Coordinator, College Marketing acts as the engine for the team. This role is comprised of (4) main areas of focus:
1. Oversee overall people related initiatives for the department, including recruiting and onboarding of reps.
2. Administrative support to the college marketing management team.
3. Serve as the first line of communication and day-to-day contact for CMR team.
4. Assist on marketing initiatives at the request of the management team
This is an incredible opportunity for a music industry professional is early in their career and is looking to gain immediate experience in marketing as well as managing a student team while working across multiple functions. Additionally, you will be responsible for several major marketing initiatives to help further develop your skillset and allow you opportunities to interact with and build relationships with all teams across the various SME labels.
What you'll do:
• Oversee all administrative responsibilities for the College Marketing Department including (department website, expenses, recruiting, on-boarding & off-boarding of College Reps)
• Provide direction and guidance daily to all College Marketing Reps through constant communication with the team
• Provide administrative support for Senior Director, Associate Director and Manager, College Marketing
• Work closely with the college marketing departments special teams on projects and day to day tasks
• Assist or lead in the creation/execution of artist marketing initiatives
• Organize and schedule meetings for the Sony Music U management team
Who you are:
• You will have 1-2 years of full-time marketing / admin experience
• You will be extremely organized and excel at creating structure where needed and have excellent attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
• You will have the ability to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously
• You are eager and committed to joining a team that is making big changes and undertaking many projects
• You will have the ability to work independently while able to multi-task and meet deadlines under pressure
• Must be a passionate music fan with an open mind to all genres of music with music industry experience preferred
• Bachelor's Degree required
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.