Coordinator, Client Services
Sony MusicRutherford, NJ
This was removed by the employer on 3/10/2021 9:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Client Services jobs in Rutherford-NJ
Search all Coordinator, Client Services postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Client Services? As a Coordinator, Client Services, you will be supporting the growing & evolving global administration needs of Sony Music's industry leading Artist Portal system. You will liaise with Royalty Operations as well as other SME business units to maximize the full potential and productivity that the Artist Portal can provide to its internal & external user base. This role will also provide you with a unique opportunity to be exposed to the world of analytics in the music business.
What you'll do:
• Assist with the registration & maintenance of internal/external user access to SME's Artist Portal including Real Time Insights, Cash-Out, & Real Time Advances.
• Facilitate the review of participants who have requested Artist Portal & Cash-Out Authorization by verifying information, requesting letters of authorization, and submitting documentation for approval as deemed necessary.
• Assist with administering the review of Global Cash-Out requests by directing approval requests to the proper record labels & foreign affiliates, ensuring complete reviews are performed, and the final status is documented.
• Maintain data integrity & performance of the Artist Portal by ensuring royalty info is properly interfacing between systems and response times are acceptable for a positive user experience.
• Communicate operational issues to development team & assist with user acceptance testing.
• Provide first level analysis of royalty inquiries and escalate to Royalty Operations or Foreign Affiliates when necessary.
• Provide e-mail and telephone support to both internal and external users with regards to the Artist Portal.
Who you are:
• You have an Associates or Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration with 1-2 years of related work experience
• You have a strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word, & Outlook and possibly some experience with an issue tracking system like JIRA
• A well organized, detail oriented professional with excellent written & oral communication skills
• You possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet deadlines
• You are a critical thinker with excellent problem solving skills
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.