Coordinator, Business and Legal Affairs
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 8/5/2019 8:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Legal and Business Affairs Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Business and Legal Affairs jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, Business and Legal Affairs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Coordinator, Business and Legal Affairs? The Coordinator, Business and Legal Affairs will administer various functions of the Business and Legal Affairs Department. This is a highly responsible administrative position that ultimately requires a broad base of knowledge throughout all facets of the music business. Candidate must be organized, detail-oriented and thorough, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once. A general understanding of licensing, intellectual property and copyright law as it pertains to sound recordings, music publishing and video is a plus. Strong written, verbal and analytical skills required.
• Processing audio deals; obtaining and coordinating deal approvals and signatures; processing agreements and entering into Orchard’s proprietary dashboard.
• Tracking expirations, options and takedowns for such deals.
• Managing corporate record keeping and filings.
• Drafting legal correspondence.
• Drafting and processing ancillary client agreements.
• Maintaining archives and calendars.
• Providing general administrative support for the department.
Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of two (2) years experience in a similar position and industry. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.