Coordinator, Asset Management
Sony MusicMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 10/17/2023 9:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, Asset Management jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Coordinator, Asset Management postings
Full Time Job
As the Coordinator, Asset Management, you will be a vital and significant contributor to the long-term success and profitability of Sony Music Latin. You will be responsible for managing our US Latin asset library, you will be researching, discovering, organizing and ultimately digitizing potentially over 50 years of Latin Music and repertoire. Your contribution efforts will help Sony Music Latin find and achieve endless opportunities to maximize the treasured library of our Latin iconic artists. You will report to the Manager, Asset Management.
What you'll do:
• Support the Latin catalog division and our other Latin label teams to research archived content for extraction, QC, productization and digitization.
• Manage accessibility and the inventory of our master archives (both new release and catalog) using resources at our off-site vaults, storage facilities and internal archiving systems.
• Work with producers, mastering facilities and A&R to assure full master deliverables for new releases are delivered with full compliancy. Trouble-shoot any discrepancies and work with our Media Production team to archive within the Sony systems.
• Conduct a thorough asset file review of all masters submitted to and received by Asset Management, confirming all deliverables are fully compliant, and re-name files if needed prior to long-term archiving in the Sony systems. Trouble-shoot or communicate with producers or A&R if any discrepancies.
• Manage and enforce compliant delivery of all photographer agreements and master purchase agreements as well as collect and archive all content as outlined in agreements.
• Export of approved masters for approvals, and masters, STEMS/Mixes to Sony Ci or Secure Promo Tool for video mastering, marketing, licensing, sales or A&R as requested.
• Support the overall Asset Management and Release Planning team as needed.
Who you are:
• BA in Broadcast Engineering or relevant Degree.
• You are a self-starter and thrives in a team setting.
• Strong Data Management experience (manipulate spreadsheets and data management)
• Working knowledge of asset and master formats, including audio, video tapes and digital file types.
• You come from Music, Entertainment, TV Broadcasting, Recording Studio, Archival organization and/or understand about Release Planning.
• Relevant Mastering, engineering , archiving or label production experience is a plus.
• You are extremely organized and versed in spreadsheet management of data.
• Spanish is a plus but not required.
• You have great communication skills and able to take charge of the role and responsibilities with confidence and own it.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess