Coordinator, A&R Administration
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/24/2022 2:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Coordinator Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Coordinator, A&R Administration jobs in New York-NY
Search all Coordinator, A&R Administration postings
Full Time Job
As an A&R Admin Coordinator, you will provide support to the A&R Admin department of Masterworks, ensuring efficient day-to-day operation by handling 'non-creative' administrative aspects of the recording business and live entertainment deals
What you'll do:
• Liaising with new Royalty and Trade vendors and setting them up for payment in Sony's proprietary systems, coordinating with Sony's AP team to confirm that all tax forms, discographies, and banking details are on file.
• Issuing PO # and processing, circulating, and posting recording related payments to artists, producers, remixers, sample licensors, studios, and engineers.
• Preparing and/or reviewing AFM and SAG-AFTRA contracts for all participants on a given release, preparing any appropriate elections based on release.
• Setting up Marketing and Recording Budgets in Sony systems for projects.
• Update/maintain and distribute departmental reports and artist rosters.
• Assist with our growing Live Entertainment Deals by making payments, reconciling invoices, or any other administrative needs.
• Work closely with various internal departments – BLA, A&R, Royalties, Copyright, Accounts Payable.
• Assist A&R Administration Team with ad hoc projects as requested.
Who you are:
• Bachelor's Degree.
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Strong written and verbal communication, organization and time management skills are required.
• Ability to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously is critical, able to multi-task.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.