College Marketing Representative
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 9/1/2020 10:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for College Marketing Representative jobs in New York-NY
Search all College Marketing Representative postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a College Marketing Representative?
Part Time Job
About Sony Music Entertainment
At Sony Music Entertainment, we fuel the creative journey. We've played a pioneering role in music history, from the first-ever music label to the invention of the flat disc record. We've nurtured some of music's most iconic artists and produced some of the most influential recordings of all time. Today, we work in more than 60 countries, supporting a diverse roster of international superstars, developing and independent artists, and visionary creators. From our position at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, we bring imagination and expertise to the newest products and platforms, embrace new business models, employ breakthrough tools, and provide powerful insights that help our artists push creative boundaries and reach new audiences. In everything we do, we're committed to artistic integrity, transparency, and entrepreneurship. Sony Music Entertainment is a member of the Sony family of global companies.
• Generate excitement for our artists through online/social media campaigns, as well as execute traditional grassroots marketing campaigns
• Partner with various students groups and organizations for on-campus activations
• Build and grow new relationships throughout your market with influencers, music related groups, local lifestyle shops, campus organizations, etc
• Provide feedback and ideas on artists and/or projects on a regular basis
• Attend shows and label-related events on behalf of Sony Music and provide detailed reports
• Regularly submit recap reports of marketing efforts
• Contribute to marketing campaigns for other Sony initiatives and partners
• Maintain timely communication with our New York-based management team and participate in departmental bi-weekly conference calls
• Currently enrolled as a full-time Undergraduate college student with (2) or more years left before graduation
• Knowledge, passion and an interest in discovering new music across the current alternative, indie rock, pop, electronic, and/or country music scene
• Must live within 30 minutes of the city you are applying for
• Great time management and organizational skills
• Maintain timely communication with our management team in New York City (note this is a remote position)
• Have immediate access to a car, or reliable public transportation
• Computer and cellphone are mandatory
• Proactive thinker, strong communication skills, comfortable with operating out-side-of-the-box.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.