Client Support Specialist, Royalty Share
Sony MusicSan Diego, CA
Full Time Job
RoyaltyShare is the leading provider of SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) royalty solutions to independent record labels, business management firms, and distributors. A subsidiary of The Orchard, the world's leading distributor of independent music, RoyaltyShare supports a growing base of more than 150 customers with its innovative platform.
As a Client Support Specialist, you will contribute to the success of the Client Services team in ensuring a high level of satisfaction across the RoyaltyShare client base. This position reports to the Manager of Customer Support and entails the day-to-day support for users of our web-based royalty processing application. This position is based in San Diego, California.
What You'll Do:
• You will provide valuable support to our RoyaltyShare customers, responding to inquiries via email and telephone as needed
• By prioritizing tasks based on customer urgency and support level, you will help ensure inquiries are properly evaluated and issues escalated where required
• You will help ensure the full resolution of problems and requests in taking the initiative to follow up on issues both with internal teams and externally with customers
• Your ability to anticipate customer and internal deadlines will be important in order to independently manage and organize workloads
• Learning and applying your comprehension of technical aspects of our software platform will be highly useful in effectively communicating requests to Product Management and Technical teams.
Who You Are:
• You will have a minimum of 3 years of software support experience
• You can demonstrate strong data and financial analytical skills with, ideally, a background in finance or accounting, and have extensive knowledge and use of Excel including VLOOKUP functions and working with large data sets
• You show a passion for solving customer problems
• You possess a strong attention to detail along with solid time management and organizational skills with an ability to troubleshoot complex problems
• You excel in both verbal and written communication
What We Give You:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $64,000 to $69,000. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job
About The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide – distributing music from independent artists including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers around the world. At The Orchard, the focus is to provide a comfortable, social and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.