Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
RoadCo Entertainment is a producing and distribution agency specializing in live entertainment experiences. Formed in 2020, RoadCo is a collaboration between Sony Music Entertainment and independent touring entrepreneurs Stephen Lindsay and Brett Sirota, co-founders of The Road Company, a leading independent theatrical booking agency. RoadCo represents a broad roster of live events based on popular brands and pre-existing intellectual properties, as well as all-new immersive, interactive attractions for viewers of all ages.
Working as part of RoadCo's Sales Team, the booking agent will demonstrate exceptional sales abilities to pitch and book numerous live event national tours, working with our current and potential presenters and clients to foster relationships and accelerate growth in line with commercial distribution and audience development strategies.
What you'll do:
• Pitch and secure suitable venue holds for national tours, in accordance with agreed strategies
• Conduct regular presenter business calls, building and managing key market relationships on an ongoing basis
• Work closely with Sales Team to ensure strategic tour routing and distribution
• Collection of relevant market information, identifying new market opportunities as applicable
• Attend industry trade fairs and conferences as needed
Who you are:
• An innovative and creative salesperson with experience in sales and/or theatre preferred
• Outstanding interpersonal and networking skills
• Keen eye for detail, hands-on approach with a strategic vision
• Entrepreneurial spirit and can communicate at all levels
• Ability to travel within the US and abroad as required
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$70,000 — $100,000 USD
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.