Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/5/2023 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Benefits Manager jobs in New York-NY
Search all Benefits Manager postings
Full Time Job
As a Benefits Manager you are responsible for developing, implementing, and managing a best-in-class employee benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other voluntary benefits and perks in the US for a population of 2,300 employees. This role has an opportunity to expand into global benefits work as well, so experience in global benefits or willingness to move into global work is a plus.
What you'll do:
• Provide customer service support to internal and external customers.
• Develop communication tools to enhance understanding of the company's benefits package.
• Coordinate daily benefit administration and processing.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for plan vendors and third-party administrators.
• Review both short- and long-range cost estimates/projections and relevant statistical analyses regarding modifications in benefits programs and implementation of new programs.
• Survey industry trends. Complete benefits surveys and review information obtained from the results. Analyze complex benefits information. Forecast trends and assist with future benefits designs. Develop specific recommendations for review by management.
• Monitor administrative costs of benefits programs and recommend cost containment strategies, including alternative methods for administration and funding. Prepare budgetary recommendations and assist in the monitoring, verifying and reconciling of budgeted funds.
• Ensure compliance with applicable government regulations. Ensure timeliness and accuracy of required reporting and fees.
• Audit the accuracy and performance of functions performed by benefits staff.
Who you are:
• 5-7 years of US benefits experience (additional experience with global benefits is a plus).
• Must be a positive teammate with excellent communication and project management skills.
• Must have advanced proficiency with Excel, as well as other Office applications such as Word and PowerPoint.
• Able to perform analysis on large amounts of data, draw conclusions and provide recommendations.
• Accurate, detail oriented, self-starter, ability to multi-task, prioritize and think outside the box. Must operate with the highest level of integrity and management of confidential information
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$95,000 — $110,000 USD