Sony MusicLos Angeles, NY
This was removed by the employer on 7/28/2021 8:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Radio Category
Search for Associate Producer jobs in Los Angeles-NY
Search all Associate Producer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Producer?
Full Time Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic ambitious Associate Producer who will work alongside our lead producer to make some of the best podcasts out there. We're looking for someone who is creative and collaborative but who's also independent, entrepreneurial and a self-starter. If you're looking to grow your AP skills while working at an inclusive, fast-paced, company that's at the forefront of audio storytelling, this is the place for you.
What you'll do:
• Assist lead producer in research, booking, and prep as needed
• Log tape & help pull selects for episode mixes
• Assemble scratch & rough mixes of shows as needed
• Assemble additional assets as needed for archiving and social media
• Assist lead producer with writing outlines and scripts, and general creative development as needed
• Assist in publication of episodes as needed
Who you are:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required
• At least 1 year of editorial/writing experience in a fast-paced, media environment. Podcast experience required.
• Candidates who are interested in creating editorial processes that are financially and creatively sustainable.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Must be able to edit audio. ProTools experience is preferred, but not required.
• Must have excellent communication skills and be a team player.
• Must love, and listen to, podcasts!
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.