Associate Director, Talent Acquisition Early Career
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 5/10/2021 11:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Director, Talent Acquisition Early Career jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Director, Talent Acquisition Early Career postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director, Talent Acquisition Early Career? Sony Music Entertainment is seeking an Associate Director, Talent Acquisition Early Career to join the Talent Acquisition, Americas Team. As a people leader, you will inspire, nurture, and grow a team of TA professionals in a creative environment. You will shape and implement recruiting strategies that ensure we are attracting, engaging, and nurturing relationships with a variety of talent communities. As a member of the broader HR leadership team, you will show up as a trusted and influential thought partner to your fellow HR practitioners, hiring managers, and business leaders. The scope of recruiting spans across early career and diversity channels.
What you'll do:
• Provide daily guidance and leadership to the Early Career TA team through structuring problems, analyzing root causes, and developing the path forward towards solution. You should have the ability devise short and long terms solutions
• Elevate a comprehensive early career model centralizing a stream of activities including a robust internship program, rotational programs, and DEI partners
• Operate as a thought partner to hiring managers and business leaders using a consultative approach to influence key decisions impacting TA driven and related activities
• Oversee the recruitment process, distribution of workload, and identify gaps to maximize efficiencies
• Collaborate with the office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion to ensure a steady partnership in creating impactful and lasting change
• Invest in the TA team's development by embracing a culture of support, encouragement, and learning to ensure an exceptional delivery of recruiting capabilities
• Lead people through change while experiencing complex, ambiguous, and shifting situations
• Offer perspective on projects pertaining to key TA initiatives, strategies and continuous process improvement
• Confident bringing relevant information and insights to conversations to develop data driven solutions
Who you are:
• BA/BS degree or equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.
• You possess demonstrated experience of expertise in TA and minimum 3 years leading Recruiters across creative industries including music, media, entertainment, or advertising.
• You have an in-depth passion, knowledge, and understanding of TA
• You have sound cross-functional collaboration skills, can build relationships internally and instill a sense of solidarity across teams
• You strategically and tactically organize and structure operational activities
• You influence through data, insights and storytelling
• You pivot between strategic solutions and executional activities with agility and has the ability to seamlessly adapt to changing business environments and priorities
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.