Associate Director, International Marketing
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
As a Associate Director, International Marketing you will be responsible for developing localized strategies for the growth of all Sony Music Latin artists outside of the USA and Puerto Rico. With the local Sony offices around LATAM/Iberia and the Latin International Team in Europe, you will be creating marketing and PR strategies in order to establish and increase presence of said artists in the territories. Consider yourself the presentation card within the Sony universe as you will be responsible of selling the artist internally to other territories so they sell them locally.
What you'll do:
• Develop customized strategies with our local Sony Affiliates in order to continue the growth of our artists outside of the US and Puerto Rico
• Identify international opportunities – i.e. awards shows, festivals, media opportunities - for our artists at a local level
• Coordinate travel logistics to maximize time and budgets for each project.
• Communicate strategies, plans and developments to all Sony affiliates.
• Manage budget allocation for International activities
Who you are:
• 8-10 years of experience in Marketing development preferred
• Extremely organized – you will mange multiple projects at the same time
• Excellent communications skills (English and Spanish, written and spoken a must) – Portuguese a plus!
• Detail oriented
• Knowledgeable in International markets. Having local contacts of DSPs, promoters, media a major plus!
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $90k to $105k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.