Associate Director, International Marketing & Artist Relations
Sony MusicCoconut Grove, FL
This was removed by the employer on 7/27/2021 6:50:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Director, International Marketing & Artist Relations jobs in Coconut Grove-FL
Search all Associate Director, International Marketing & Artist Relations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director, International Marketing & Artist Relations?
Full Time Job
Head the International Marketing Department for Sony Music Latin Entertainment as Associate Director you will establish overall strategies for all of Sony Music Latin artists.
What you'll do:
• Manage a team who will directly report to the Associate Director. Product manage all aspects of SML artists' international recorded music career.
• Create marketing plans.
• Coordinate with senior executives at the U.S. label and artist management for approval of marketing campaigns and direct marketing teams in the foreign markets to develop launch plans, ongoing marketing campaigns and artist development strategies. Manage music releases, maintain campaign timelines, and oversee release logistics.
• Develop and implement marketing plans for music releases and assist with long-term career planning for Sony Music Latin artists. Manage campaign planning and strategy, product rollout, content creation, photo / video shoots, creative assets, artist travel logistics, and publicity appearances.
• Work with several label departments including release planning, sales, A&R, digital marketing, PR, and others to align efforts and maximize results.
• Create and manage marketing budgets and oversee each project's P&L.
• Align with artist and management and Sony International offices for campaign updates and communicate goals and plans for each release. Brief teams on all release information and ensure results are communicated efficiently.
• Create reports to enable the evaluation of the industry landscape and market trends to maximize marketing plans.
• Identify and analyze new and innovative exposure and revenue generating opportunities for assigned artists.
Who you are:
• Must have bachelor's degree or equivalent in Marketing, Public Relations, or a closely related field. Must have at least #7 years of experience in the job offered or related, including #3-5 years of experience with:
• Working with Latin America and Iberia region on marketing campaigns for different genres and artists. Anglo and European markets a plus.
• Working with digital service providers in the music industry, including Spotify, Amazon Music and Apple Music;
• Working with music industry professionals cross-culturally;
• Managing regional promotional and campaign budgets; and
• Promoting Latin artists across different platforms and regions.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.