Associate Director, Gaming and Anime Soundtracks
Sony MusicLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 2/27/2023 12:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Director, Gaming and Anime Soundtracks jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Associate Director, Gaming and Anime Soundtracks postings
Full Time Job
The Associate Director of Marketing, Gaming & Anime Soundtracks role will plan, develop and implement innovative and effective marketing plans for a rapidly growing catalogue of video game and anime soundtrack releases.
What you'll do:
• Build and manage robust, innovative and impactful marketing campaigns for all gaming and anime soundtrack titles.
• Manage marketing budgets for project campaigns.
• Work with project managers and A&R teams to ensure comprehensive, cohesive delivery of all content.
• Work with soundtracks marketing international liaison to develop larger-scale global campaigns on priority titles.
• Serve as primary point of contact with artists, management and studios regarding marketing activities.
• Be responsible for all processes related to project marketing such as but not limited to.
• Securing marketing assets from licensors (including artwork assets, social content, etc.)
• Developing and presenting marketing plans/campaigns to present to current and potential partners
• Working with in-house and freelance creators to develop additional marketing assets
• Collaborate with digital marketing colleagues on social media calendars
• Drafting copy for social media, advertising and newsletters
Who you are:
• Passionate fan of gaming and anime with knowledge of latest releases and current trends A MUST
• Creative self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Marketing experience in the entertainment industry (gaming / anime industry a plus)
• Outstanding attention to organization and detail
• In-depth knowledge and experience with platforms such as Discord, TikTok, and Reddit
• Strong interpersonal skills - able to communicate with all levels of global management
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.