Associate Director, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 2/14/2020 12:51:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Browse the IS/IT Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Director, Digital Marketing jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Director, Digital Marketing postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Associate Director, Digital Marketing? Overview
The Orchard is looking for an Associate Director of Digital Marketing to manage our extremely motivated and forward-thinking team. In order to provide top-notch service to our partners across music and video, you will work with labels, artists and managers to conceptualize creative and compelling marketing campaigns. In the ever-expanding digital space you will be expected to execute measurable initiatives in order to increase interaction, generate demand, views, engagement and subscribers for our partners.
In this role you will act as a manager as well as an individual contributor rolling up your sleeves on a daily basis to get things done. You possess strong instincts honed through practical experience, an inherent strategic and creative mindset, and the ability to see the 'big picture' in order to articulate the necessary steps to achieve desired results.
The Orchard is looking for an Associate Director of Digital Marketing to join our team in the New York City office. This position reports to the VP of Marketing.
What You'll Do:
• Act as a catalyst. This includes outlining department goals, providing the team with measurable performance goals, prioritizing campaigns and managing the team's workload.
• Conceptualize and execute creative marketing campaigns in order to remain at the forefront of digital marketing.
• Analyze the impact of promotions and programs and the value of various segments of fans / audiences.
• Utilize your in-depth knowledge of platforms and tools to build audiences, engage fanbases and drive demand.
• Be client facing. Contribute to new partner pitch meetings and participate in business review presentations.
• 6-8 years marketing experience in the music / entertainment industry.
• Experience leading small to mid-sized teams, the ability to drive the conversation while still allowing team members to contribute.
• An in-depth knowledge of content marketing, consumption habits, fan communication methods and social trends.
• The ability to be both creative and data driven.
• An interest in keeping your finger on the pulse. You are familiar with emerging technologies and applications and have a total understanding of key platforms.
• Experience applying analytics to create measurable, actionable campaigns.
• Having an understanding of reporting methods and having the ability to report across a comprehensive set of meaningful metrics.
• Experience working with cross-functional teams – working with sales, label managers, content creators, digital advertisers and brand specialists.
• Proven ability to source and cultivate relationships with third parties.
• Ability to foster relationships and incorporate brand partnerships into marketing campaigns.
About The Orchard
This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.