Associate Director, Digital Marketing
Sony MusicMiami, FL
Full Time Job
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The Associate Director, Digital Marketing is responsible for the strategic planning and regional implementation of digital marketing plans, tools and new marketing initiatives and processes. This is a regional role that oversees the digital marketing initiatives for Sony in the following markets: US Hispanic market, Latin America, and Iberia for Sony Music Frontline releases and reports to the Latin-Iberia Regional Office. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Act as a central point of contact and lead for regional digital marketing teams.
• Work with the rest of the marketing teams to develop innovative and effective digital marketing programs, promotions, campaigns that will increase exposure, membership, usage, engagement, and commerce. Work with digital marketing teams (and outside resources as needed) to develop cutting edge online creative tools that drive online fan engagement and acquisition.
• Spot digital trends, understand new technologies and social media behavior and align these with business objectives to create new and innovative marketing opportunities and solutions.
• Work with sales teams to maximize retail promotional opportunities/support retail initiatives.
• Develop and implement plans that help drive consumer interaction on social sites and community websites.
• Monitor analytics on streaming platforms, understand the consumption patterns and craft tailor made campaigns to support sales in maximizing music consumption.
• Provide in-depth analysis measuring the success of regional marketing campaigns/tools and communicate the results to all relevant stakeholders, including managing and communicating best and worst practices to regional team.
• Develop content, online/mobile campaigns and plans for fan interactivity at a regional level.
• Coordinate regional digital marketing and advertising initiatives with all internal departments to maximize utilization of all available tools.
• Liaise with A&R staffers to develop digital content in the initial stages of the recording process to secure competitive edge when going to market.
• Manage relations/marketing with key digital promotional partners and work with them on promotional activities, content creation, premieres, launch events, etc.
• At least 5 years of progressive digital marketing experience at a record label or other related media companies.
• Superb written and oral communication skills.
• Thorough understanding of the music marketplace.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the music streaming landscape.
• Solid understanding / interest in lifestyle verticals and urban culture.
• Social Media Obsessed: Demonstrated knowledge of and professional experience with social platforms.
• Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
• A team player that is not afraid to roll up his/her sleeves to help out the team.
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized.
• Data analysis/research skills.
• Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak in forums, meetings and presentations.
• Must be experienced and skilled at acting as a liaison between the artists/artist management and the label using tact, persuasion, communication and trust.
• Must be highly organized and capable of developing and keeping to a project timeline.
• Prior experience with a variety of digital marketing tools.
• Creative, self-starter with exceptional follow-up skills.
• MUST BE FULLY FLUENT IN ENGLISH AND SPANISH
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.