Associate Director, Artist Relations & Marketing
Sony MusicMiami, FL
This was removed by the employer on 7/22/2022 1:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Associate Director, Artist Relations & Marketing jobs in Miami-FL
Search all Associate Director, Artist Relations & Marketing postings
Full Time Job
As the Associate Director, Artist Relations & Marketing you will manage artist relations between label and artist as well as create marketing strategies for the artist's music. You'll ensure our services are meeting their needs and expanding their reach and brand around the world.
What you'll do:
• Contribute heavily to the creation, development, and execution of marketing strategies, packaging design, ad campaigns, and tour planning for assigned projects.
• Participate in near and long-term creative planning to ensure a clear and consistent message for assigned projects while acting as a central point of contact and lead for all assigned projects. Work with all departments in meeting deadlines and keeping a creative thread running throughout the projects.
• Develop and execute creative imaging for marketing campaigns in conjunction with an Art Director. Select and approve visual imagery and creative direction of marketing tools while also overseeing the timely production of commercial and promotional products, including advertising materials, album packaging, videos, retail displays, and posters.
• Lead collaborative effort and help conceptualize creative concepts with digital marketing specialists on all digital marketing initiatives including the development of mobile concepts, artist website design and maintenance, and the design, implementation, and maintenance of social media presence.
• Liaise with artist management on a regular basis and communicate label plans and expectations.
• Create/negotiate and manage marketing budgets for each assigned project.
• Participate in managing release schedule as it pertains to assigned projects.
• Research and evaluate customer needs, industry landscape, and market/cultural trends.
• Work with artist management and A&R on assessing artist development needs.
• Work closely with promotion and publicity departments
• Work with the Sales department to meet or exceed sales targets.
• Work with the Int'l Marketing department to ensure marketing plans and project needs
• Lead development and execution of unique 'direct-to-consumer campaigns.
• Help with the planning and execution of artist showcases/listening parties/events
• Help implement and improve on boarding tools for new marketing managers and marketing coordinators
• Support senior management in the oversight and guidance of marketing team and project and budget planning .
Who you are:
• You have 4-6 years of experience in marketing, project management, and/or artist relations in the entertainment industry.
• A Bachelor's degree in marketing or any related field.
• An excellent communicator with high-level negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
• You are organized, passionate and positive-minded, with the ability to supervise projects and their timelines from start to finish.
• Knowledgeable about the Latin music industry in the USA.
• Knowledgeable of the inner workings of social media and digital partners
• Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson's Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and sincerely held religious beliefs by applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request vaccination proof and discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.