Associate Director, Account Management
Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/27/2023 12:50:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Associate Director, Account Management jobs in New York-NY
Search all Associate Director, Account Management postings
Full Time Job
We are seeking an Associate Director, Account Management, with a focus on the music industry. The successful candidate will lead a team responsible for the physical distribution and marketing of music products across a range of physical formats and drive the Indie Retail focus and strength. The role requires a dynamic, results-driven individual with experience in sales, marketing, and distribution, and excellent leadership skills. This role is based out of our NYC Headquarters and reports to the VP, Account Management.
What you'll do
• Oversee and manage the physical distribution of music products through a network of retail partners develop and execute strategic marketing campaigns to drive sales and increase revenue
• Coordinate with internal stakeholders, including artist and repertoire, operations, and finance, to ensure seamless execution of distribution and marketing efforts
• Provide regular reporting and analysis to senior management on sales performance, market trends, and competitive landscape
• Collaborate with digital distribution teams to ensure a cohesive overall sales and marketing strategy
• Build and maintain relationships with key retail partners to maximize sales and promotional opportunities, working collaboratively with label clients to create Indie Retail and physical strategy
Who you are
• At least 5 years of experience in physical music distribution and/or sales and marketing in the music industry
• Proven track record of sales growth and revenue generation
• Strong understanding of the physical music retail landscape
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
What we give you
• You'll join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
About The Orchard
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in 45 markets worldwide â€'' distributing music from independent artists, including Ozuna, Skepta, Jorja Smith, and Kelsea Ballerini. With cutting-edge operations and an unparalleled global team, The Orchard partners with labels of all sizes to make their music and video available across hundreds of digital and physical retailers worldwide. The Orchard focuses on providing a comfortable, social, and engaging environment to encourage productivity and creativity.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$70,000 — $80,000 USD