Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 11/2/2021 5:49:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Art Director jobs in New York-NY
Search all Art Director postings
Full Time Job
As an Art Director, you will play a key role in producing a suite of creative assets for an exciting roster of artists. You will work within the CMG A&R team who work closely with artists and managers, and across all internal departments. This is a unique opportunity to be involved in multiple creative aspects of our artists' visuals and encompasses everything from album/single artwork to advertising, illustration, photography, digital content, motion graphics and more.
What you'll do:
• Collaborate with marketing, recording artists, and management to create and develop unique visual elements to brand, identify and market Legacy artists.
• Determine, direct, and manage creative talent (photographers, stylists, illustrators, designers) to accomplish each project's visual objective.
• Edit photo shoots and direct the retouching of selected images.
• Art direct and design covers, physical packaging, artist logos, assets for social media and streaming services, promotional materials, marketing tools, ads, posters, etc.
• Conceive new packaging structures and solutions for boxed sets and special packaging products with vendors.
Who you are:
• You have 3-5 years of relevant experience.
• Team-oriented collaborator with strong communication skills and people management ability.
• Strength in creative thinking, graphic design, art direction and typography.
• Skilled with Macintosh and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects and InDesign)
• Well organized with good time-management skills, conscientious about deadlines.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess