Analyst, Digital Operations
Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Analyst position is based in NY and will support both US and Latin American Digital Operations Account Management teams. This position will assist with day-to-day management of various digital service providers, operations processes and maintain cross-functional relationships within the group.
The ideal candidate will be able to work and communicate effectively with multiple stakeholders. Flexibility and the ability to prioritize various tasks in an ever changing environment will also be key.
• Territory rights claiming/analysis across the global catalog
• Digital Service Provider channel maintenance
• Longform Video new release setup & monitoring
• Perform internal data entry into content management systems
• Assisting with digital product delivery QC/tracking across providers (audio and video)
• Daily failure monitoring & resolution
• Manage partner queries
• Completion of service provider ticket work in regards to Metadata and Asset issues
• Analysis and reporting of Account Management initiatives
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience required
• 1-3 years process/account management experience preferred
• Fluent in English, fluency in Spanish a plus
• Detail oriented and the ability to adapt and work effectively in a fast paced environment
• Proficient with Microsoft Office
• Demonstrated success at working with cross-functional teams and building strong relationships internally and externally.
• Capability to troubleshoot potential issues and articulate problems with internal groups
• Ability to multi-task across multiple project leads and internal stakeholders.
• Understanding of digital supply chains a plus
• Ability to handle many complex and time-sensitive projects simultaneously
• Must work well under deadline pressure; detailed-oriented, adaptable and accepting of abrupt change and unforeseen challenges
• Ability to drive projects from initiation to completion independently
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Strong oral and written communications skills including the ability to communicate independently with external partners, senior management and Sony Music Labels
• Experience working with general index databases, advanced proficiency in Excel and Word, and intermediate proficiency in Access.
• Knowledge of SME internal systems a plus (e.g. GRAS, GRPS, AOMA, DRA, EOM and JIRA)
• Ideal candidate must have at least 2-4 years experience in the digital (or physical) supply chain area
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.