Sony MusicNew York, NY
Full Time Job
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support to the leadership office of Sony Music's headquarters.
What you'll do:
• Provide day-to-day high-level administrative support including but not limited to answering phones, maintaining calendar, arranging conference calls, connecting with drivers, etc.
• Arrange complex travel arrangements for the Executive alongside the Senior Executive Assistant.
• Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Maintain an accurate and current list of internal and external contacts.
• Oversee clerical tasks, such as sorting and sending mail and packages.
• Welcome visitors to the office and manage visitor guest list.
• Keep an inventory of the office supplies and materials as needed.
• Oversee touring schedules across all internal labels and markets.
• Support the Senior Executive Assistant to juggle constantly changing schedule and meetings in a professional and efficient manner.
• Support the Senior Executive Assistant to anticipate what the executive needs throughout the day in terms of meeting prep, arising issues and new developments.
• Support the Senior Executive Assistant in the coordination of internal events and conferences.
• Gate-keep and monitor the flow of multi-platform communications to and from the Office.
• Support the Senior Executive Assistant to liaison between the executive and artists, managers, attorneys, publishers, producers, writers and internal staff.
• Keep up-to-date on music business and internal company news.
• Miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned in a timely and accurate fashion.
Who you are:
• At least 4-5 years of prior administrative/executive assistant experience for a senior-level executive.
• Experience in the music industry is preferred.
• Extremely organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to adapt and maintain composure while working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Able to handle confidential information with highest level of professionalism and discretion.
• Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal and phone skills and the ability to interact with internal and external partners at all levels.
• Office first role, in office 4 â€'' 5 days per week.
• Strong technology skills including ability to work within PC and Mac programs, iPad, iPhone, Amazon and Google products A PLUS.
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess
The anticipated annual base salary does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
New York Pay Range
$71,000 — $85,000 USD
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.