Sony MusicNashville, TN
This was removed by the employer on 7/5/2023 5:32:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in Nashville-TN
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
What you'll do:
• Act as a liaison between RECORDS and a wide array of internal and external contacts including senior management, outside industry contacts, artists, artist managers, vendors, internal departments, etc.
• Schedule meetings, arrange travel, answer phones, and provide overall administrative support to the team.
• Prepare business expense reports in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Oversee general office needs, including maintaining adequate office supplies; distributing daily mail, and maintaining subscriptions for trade publications.
• Help coordinate promotional trips, travel, work orders and more for artists.
• Coordinate food orders for meetings and events.
• Maintain database of artist management and booking contacts.
• Keep current with buzz artists, see artists perform live, and listen to music to identify opportunities.
• Remain knowledgeable and up-to-date on daily Billboard, Soundscan, BDS, Mediabase, and other trade magazines/publications for music news and relevant information.
• Analyze sales, marketing, radio, and insights information.
• Raise PO#s, process invoices, liaise with AP to make sure radio promo payments are made in a timely manner.
• Maintain database of artist calendars
• Assist in radio contesting execution and prize fulfillment
• Create promotional one sheets weekly for promo team
Who you are:
• The ideal candidate has a minimum of 1 year of prior administrative experience. Experience at a label is preferred.
• Basic knowledge of Nielsen Music Connect, Mediabase, Shazam and other radio and sales charts.
• Strong computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
• A proactive, flexible, self-starter who has strong problem solving, social, writing and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional communication and time management skills.
• Must be able to work independently but be a team player and flexible in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to manage time and priorities, set and achieve goals and juggle multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously.
• The use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of confidentiality are also required.
• Must be available to work overtime
• Must have a passion for music
What we give you:
• You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
• A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
• Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
• An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• We invest in your professional growth & development
• Time off for a winter recess