Sony MusicNew York, NY
This was removed by the employer on 10/30/2020 2:49:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Music Category
Search for Administrative Assistant jobs in New York-NY
Search all Administrative Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Administrative Assistant? Administrative Assistant, Brand Partnerships & Commercial Licensing
About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
What you'll do:
• Act as initial point of contact with prospects via outbound calling and emailing to prospective brands and agencies
• Provide general administrative support for the Head of the Columbia Records Brand Partnerships & Commercial Licensing Dept, including expenses, travel and meeting arrangements, contacts and database management, scheduling, phones and invoices
• Assist with various creative pitches and other special projects as directed by the Head of the Columbia Records Brand Partnerships & Commercial Licensing Dept.
• Develop account specific presentations, mailings, proposals & creative selling case studies
• Conduct internal and external research as requested
Who you are:
• You have a bachelor's degree in a related field and 1-2 years of administrative experience, preferably with a music, film/TV, or media company
• You are well versed in lifestyle, culture, music, and brands
• An excellent verbal and written communicator
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
What we give you:
• An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
• A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
• An investment in your learning & development
• A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K employer matching
• Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
• Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's) This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.