Sony MusicBrooklyn, NY
Full Time Job
The venture is being led by podcast veterans, Adam Davidson and Laura Mayer and will produce a suite of original, thoughtful, and buoyant podcasts across genres. The Administrative Assistant is a foundational member of the podcasting venture. This role is responsible for providing support to the editorial process in New York. This role will report to the Office Manager.
• Provide direct support to the CEO and COO
• Be in charge of scheduling, office-related errands, small office events and organizing
• Note-taking and follow up duties related to frequent meetings
• Clear communication - in writing and conversation - is essential
• Detail-orientated self-starter who has the confidence in their work to anticipate others' needs
• Ability to be flexible
• This position is within a fast growing startup. This means there would be room to grow for the right candidate
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in related experience
• At least 2 years’ experience working as an executive or administrative assistant. Podcast experience is a plus
• Strong computer skills in Work, Excel, PowerPoint
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact well within different levels of the organization, including senior executives
• Must be a team player
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
• Must love, and listen to, podcasts!
• A successful candidate will have an interest in office operations as a whole and be interested in growing their role along with the company
Sony Music Entertainment is a global leader in audio entertainment that works in partnership with music and podcasting talent to develop and maximize their creative and commercial opportunities. We are seeking an Administrative Assistant for our podcasting venture located in Brooklyn, NY.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.